Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wii wants to play

So today was a fun day- we bought the allusive Wii. I think Joe is a little bored since we are not venturing to the beach much this summer, plus the heat wave is a little to much for me handle. Joe is testing the Wii out now. Baseball and tennis were not so much fun, and I think we are on the 6th swing at golf. Does each swing count as a stroke? I think he is trying to incease his handicap. Ok, now boxing and for a man I consider to be very non-violent, he is really enjoying the KO. Do all grown man jump and down when playing the Wii? I guess you really get into it. Hmm, maybe this will be a good way to go into labor.....

3 comments:

Elggren Clan said...

Rachael & Joe!! I found your blog through Alison's. I am so excited you have one!! Congratulations on your upcoming little girl! How wonderful for you both! I miss you guys, we had good times in NJ didn't we? You can check out my blog at www.elggrenclan.blogspot.com
I would love to hear from ya!
Hugs, Sabreena(Merritt)Elggren

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

Can I just tell you how much Gibson would kick Joe's butt in Boxing!!?? He does everybody! we just got Rock band too! So wee need to WIII together!! I also have DDR and THAT will make little girl come out and play in a HURRY!!!!

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

wanna buy my guitar hero really cheap???