Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Opps, I did it again!

For those of you who know the ins and outs of my little brother's crimial history, here is yet another entry in the books and the latest on where he is.
I just found out that in late June he was charged again with a felony crime (theft) and is back in jail after a brief yet hopeful attempt in a rehabilitation/ half-way house. He decided to repay the good people trying to help him get back on his feet by steeling from the charity organization he was doing a service project for. I make light of this situation because it is the only way I know how to handle it. It seems his MO is to commit a crime just days before his release. He had less than a week to complete the program at the half way house. On a positive note, he is fed 3 times a day and has a roof over his head. This has not always been the case for my wayward little buddy. At least he used the clippers I sent him to cut his hair before his photo op.
http://www.advertiser-tribune.com/page/content.detail/id/507320.html?nav=5005

1 comment:

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

RME!! so Sorry! Someday, he'll come around (we hope!)