Friday, July 25, 2008

I don't like Braxton

Or Hicks for that matter! I can see the need for Braxton-Hicks contractions- so you are prepared for the intensity of the real thing but SEIROUSLY! couldn't they help move things along since they happen anyway! Can you tell I'm getting to the "let's get this show on the road" phase! I'm also entering the phase of "I can't wait to meet you, baby". I think this is normal, at least I hope.

BTW- our little lady is still moving a lot and a good size, not too big. The docs are very happy that I have been able to keep my blood sugars under control, therefore keeping her weight under control.

2 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

I took the bus from NYC to DC and passed the Cranbury exit. I was so sad and feeling a little nostalgic. It seems like it's been forever since that time in my life. I am excited for you to meet your baby too. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Nicole said...

I was the same way! I was so excited though about what he would look like!!! lol Hey! Do or anyone else know what happened to Chrisstal?