Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Sorry...

So, I didn't really think about the "comments" section of the blog. I have made comments on friends' blogs but I guess that I've lost quite a few brain cells to pregnancy. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post again. I'm still learning this blog thing but I will try to post more often and make them interesting.

It was very exciting to get posts from people I haven't talked to in a while. I could really get into this!

Any tips on making it more interesting are welcome and much appreciated. BTW- how do I put links to other people's blog on mine?

3 comments:

haley said...

ok- go into customize, then add a page element and choose add links. let me know if you have any more questions. also, you can opt to have all comments emailed directly to you! let me know if you can't figure that out and i can help you out with it. good to see you are getting into this!

Jennifer said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! What an amazing experience you are having. I can't wait to see her beautiful face! In fact, yes, you need to get you and your hubbies beautiful faces on here as well. I haven't seen you two since your wedding day and we all know how long ago that was. So good to know you are well. Hope to talk to you soon. Much love! Jen

the meyersons said...

you can also go here Rach for cute backgrounds. There is instructions on how to do it. If you need help, give me a holler.

http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

scroll down and you'll see free layouts on the left hand side. Then you can select any of the different layouts on the right hand side.