Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yes, it is true!

Ok, so here is my new blog to follow my pregnancy. Yes, I'm pregnant and we are so excited. I'm 12 weeks. Due August 10. I know it is going to be so hot. I'm feeling a lot better. I had some terrible morning sickness all day long but I think I'm on the mend. I get waves of nausea instead of constant nausea. It is hard to wrap your head around the fact that being so sick means that the pregnancy is going well. I'm still very tired, ALL the time, but you take the good with the bad. I'm hypoglycemic so I have to eat all the time. It is good and bad. I already have a few cravings- pickles (yes- it is true), lemon popsicles, and lemon candy. The sour seems to really help with the nausea. I'm so over mashed potatoes.
We honestly don't care if it is a boy or a girl, we just want it to be healthy. I think it is a boy but that is my hunch.

5 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

I AM SO HAPPY that you found me!!! I have been thinking about you tons. I am going to be in NYC in July for my 30th and will drive down to DC for a few days. Then I'll be back to NYC for another day. We'll have to get together. I am so happy for you and JOE. Get some pictures up on this this asap!

haley said...

rachel... do you remember me? i was nanny once upon a time. haley hunter???? ring a bell? just before you and joe were hitched. come see us at jeffandhaley.blogspot.com
congrats on the baby!!! is this #1?

Kimberly said...

Hi Rachael,
I was blog hopping and came across yours. (my lame attempt at trying to keep up on old friends) Congrats on the news! We just had our 3rd--another boy--Tyler James. Check us out at okleduc.blogspot.com/
I'd love to hear from you. Good luck.

Jen said...

Rachel! I had no idea that you guys had a blog! I am so excited to hear that you are pregnant!!!! SO fun! I hope that all is well.
Love,
Jen Webb Mortensen

the meyersons said...

Hurray! You have a blog...

I need more though. More blogging.